Winter Coat Drive
Do you have coats in your closet that you no longer wear? Donate them to our Winter coat drive to help share the warmth this Winter and many to come. Last day to Drop-off: September 15, 2020
Julian’s Dry Cleaners 699 Blossom Rd, Rochester, NY 14610
Webster Public Library 980 Ridge Rd, Webster, NY 14580
As a 100% volunteer driven event, we rely heavily on the good will of those in our community. That being said our annual event, connecting the homeless and those at risk to crucial services and resources, cannot be possible without you!
Making an in-kind donation is one of the many ways you can help.
Here’s what we need:
- Winter coats- of all sizes but especially extra large coats, which are in high demand and runs out fairly quickly.
- Toiletries- full sized or travel sized unopened toiletries are needed to provide people with basic necessities.
Would you like to donate cash? Check out our Donate page for more information.
Want to help us on a larger scale? Run a coat drive within your organization or circle to increase donations.
Here’s a few tips on running a coat or toiletry drive:
- Have a designated location where people can easily drop off their donations.
- Offer pick ups for those who are unable to deliver their donations.
- Use social media to get the word around.
- Ask your friends, family, and coworkers to spread the word about the drive to gain more exposure.
- Create flyers and posters to hand out and hang up where allowed.